Monday 20 June 2016

Caravan

We recently bought a second hand caravan for cheap holidays whilst my daughter is little. We had our first weekend away in it this weekend and it was great fun. My daughter loved it and didn't really want to come home (neither did I either!).

Some great outdoor fun was had, walking in the woods watching the rabbits play, playing on the climbing frame in the playground, filling up the water barrel, trying to put up the awning. Lots more to come on another trip hopefully.

Anyway the bit I found interesting was she slept brilliantly all night in her caravan bed. I know we were technically in the same room, rather than different rooms like at home. I so wish she could sleep in her own bed all night at home too, especially when I've got work the next day. She spent nearly all night sleeping with me last night! Think we might be sleeping in the caravan every night if it means I get a good nights sleep!!

No comments:

Post a Comment